Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Simple Housewife? Simple Life?


A Simple Housewife

Is there ever anything that is truly simple? Can a housewife be simple?  In my world things are rarely simple, certainly not in regards to making my home nor raising my children. My name is Shannon and I am a Housewife by Trade.  What I do on a day to day basis may seem boring to some or not important to others but I am shaping minds. I am teaching, loving, and supporting a family in more ways than one and trying to do it in the simplest way possible. 

This blog may tend to be a journal/place to put thoughts, recipes, what I did today things such as DIY projects and crafts.  I may be a stay at home mom and a housewife by trade but my interests and tasks range from reading, volunteering, making things with my hands, crafting decorations and items with a specific purpose in mind, to growing food for my family, preserving it and preparing it to helping transport rescued dogs and cats from shelter to shelter or foster home. In the middle of all that, I am raising two boys and shuffling friends, homework and sports, all year round.  

Welcome to my crazy life as I try to get back to the simple life.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment